How will I know if I am a BALMer (behaving in a BALM fashion)?
A person knows they have become a Loving Mirror when they see that they:
- Operate from love rather than anger or fear
- Observe rather than judge
- Respond rather than react
- Allow others to handle the consequences of their own behavior
- Handle their own emotions without assigning blame to others for how they think, feel, speak, or behave.
To become a Certified BALM Coach is to take your education seriously and treat yourself as a professional. To become a Certified ICF Coach after completing our program is to see the value in the profession itself and to take your place as a leader in the Family Recovery Life Coaching field.
To learn more about the BALM Family Recovery Life Coach Training, click here.
To learn how to become a BALM Family Recovery Life Coach, click here.